Pronouns
he/him
What is your Minecraft username?
fan_16

What is your age?
13-16

In what country are you living?
Croatia

Where did you first hear about WesterosCraft?
From a friend

What do you like the most about GoT/ASoIaF?
i don't know what is that.

What is your favorite build on our server?
highgarden

Why do you want to join our server?
i wanna build and have some fun :D.

2022-08-31_01.25.11.png2022-08-31_01.25.23.png2022-08-31_01.25.28.png2022-08-31_01.25.33.png2022-08-31_01.25.42.png2022-08-31_01.25.46.png2022-08-31_01.26.04.png

Did you follow the application rules?
You know nothing, Jon Snow

Azulejo

Bloodmage
Staff member
Hey Fan! GoT and ASoIaF are the english acronyms for Game of Thrones and A Song of Ice and Fire, the HBO TV series and the books that inspired it (and our server), respectively.

Seems like you are missing OptiFine. It's not included in our server modpack but it's still needed for it to properly run. It will significantly improve the look of your house and our builds when you see them. I don't know which launcher you are using to access our server but in our Getting Started guides you can find how to properly install OptiFine under any of the recommended launcher options. It's pretty easy, just be careful with the skechy links and pop-up windows that may appear when you click the download link.

Regarding your build itself, outside of the issues derivated from lacking Optifine, I think it's pretty nice! You just missed one thing, a shelve over the beds at the right, it looks like this:

2021-08-07_22.53.16.png

In this picture you can also see how things would look with OptiFine installed. Also one small tip: in future builds here on your application you can stack dirt slabs to stop grass from spreading over dirt patches. This won't be an issue in our server since grass spreading is deactivated.

With this build we hope you catched some of the techniques and ways we have of building here. Now your task will be to build other houses in the style of different locations in our server, but this time instead of copying you will have to come up with a design of your own based on the characteristics of the area we tell you.

Your next challenge will be to build a house in the style of /warp Hammerhal, with a yard. Once you are done you can upload some screenshots here and I will evaluate them as soon as I can. Have fun!​

Last edited:
Reactions: DutchGuard