Eodragon Builder Application

Eodragon

Mummer

USA

I was applying for builder on the old website.

Lord of the rings, and Harry potter

Game of Thrones

Season 1
Season 2

Tyrion Lannister is my favorite character. This is because he is very funny. He is also very smart and down to earth when he needs to be.

I love to build and I am very dedicated.

I really enjoy building and I think Westeroscraft is a really cool server.

YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW

Last edited by a moderator:

Arkilstorm

Dowager Countess of Grantham
Staff member
Hey EO,

Thanks for your application, and sorry it’s taken so long for me to get a reply to you!

Firstly, the two builds are great ones. Nicely done.

I have a couple of bits of feedback:

- Firstly, I think the roof of the stone foundation house could do with a little work. It looks like it’s built with half slabs, but because of the semi-diagonal shape of the building, this doesn’t translate all too well. But other than that, the house is a nice build.

- You do seem to be missing a lot of windows, which makes your interiors look a little cramped. Try adding windows to each specific living area, as this will not only add light into the rooms, but will make them a lot more interesting.

- I like that you’ve added a profession working space, with the fur/leather, so I assume this house is a tanner. You may like to add some storage space for the goods the homeowner makes.

- I can’t really get a good look at each room because the interiors all seem to be a bit squashed. Try to make the rooms flow a little better, and remember that in medieval times, a lot of the main cooking/living space was all in one large room, or divided very basically. There were not a lot of corners and nooks in a standard house.

Altogether the house is a good one, but a few small tweaks will make it great!

For your first challenge build, please build a middle class house in the style of /warp whiteharbour. As before, please take screenshots of your build in single player and then post the screenshots here.

Good luck!