Dowzers Builder Application

Dowzers

Mummer

United States

was watching asoiaf videos, youtube algorithm recommended ibxtoycat's video on the server

star wars, edler scrolls

Game of Thrones, Clash of Kings, Storm of Swords, Feast for Crows, Dance of Dragons

Season 1, Season 2, Season 3, Season 4, Season 5, Season 6, Season 7

Either Dolorous Edd or Renly, the former has the best lines in the books and the latter is in my mind the best candidate for the iron thrown, disregarding succession.

detailed knowledge of ASOIAF, read every book (including reference) excluding pre-released chapters, and above average knowledge of medieval architecture.

i am highly impressed by the world, but one can only explore the server for so long before getting bored, want to be able to spend some productive time here

https://imgur.com/a/iV0GfwF - built 100% in vanilla singleplayer survival (minus minimap), most of the walls still need crenelations and machicolations, but areas shown are done

YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Hi Dowzers,

Thank you for the application, I'm glad to see your interest in our project. However, I unfortunately must reject this application, as it doesn't follow all of the requirements outlined in the builder application guidelines (in particular, we require a house in one of the styles of our server, built using our custom resource pack and blocks mod). Please feel free to submit a new application once you've done that.

-Emote