DeathFyre66 Builder Application

Spain

ibxtoycat made a YouTube video where he toured the major cities of Westeros. I am a huge fan of the show, and I love building in Minecraft, so I thought this would be a great opportunity.

Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Avengers (if it counts as fantasy), The Hobbit, Lucifer.

(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Season 1, Season 2, Season 3, Season 4, Season 5, Season 6, Season 7

This is a really hard question for me, so I'll have to choose two.

1. Lord Varys
Lord Varys is a really rare type of character in GoT, since while others are fighting and plotting for power or wealth, he truly serves the realm. Also, I really like characters who are kind of behind-the-scenes (Littlefinger and Tyrion included), who don't directly command anyone or lead any wars but instead do backstage work that greatly impacts the outcome of other major characters. I was with him until he died, and it turned out to be the right gamble since he was right all along.

2. Jaqen H'gar
This... this man... a man cannot comprehend. Jaqen was one of the purest in the show because he has a lot of power at his disposal, being able to kill anyone he wants, but he doesn't exploit it. Instead, he only serves the many-faced-god and doesn't care about the greeds of Westerosi people. After all, who doesn't love a badass face changer and a man (pun) who can't get his pronouns right?

1. I build pretty fast, and I can bring my method to other builders in the server.
2. I experiment with new blocks after every update and sometimes create interesting designs that can be implemented in a medieval build.
3. I am quite good at being organized and following plans (and coming up with plans) since I run a discord server myself.
4. Although I am creative, I can follow plans when I need to so I don't go over the top and build a different theme.

When I first saw this project, I was fascinated by the sheer size of the map and the detail put into every single build. When I saw how

You know nothing, Jon Snow.