Charold

Mummer
What is your Minecraft username?
Charold_69

What is your age?
17-20

In what country are you living?
England

Where did you first hear about WesterosCraft?
Searched online

What do you like the most about GoT/ASoIaF?
The immense world that the story takes place in. There is a mix of everything, cold, snowy regions in the north and warm climates in the south, to the east lies Essos and west, a mystery. And mixed within all that grand and complex architecture.

Favourite scenes from GoT -

What is your favorite build on our server?
Great Sept of Baelor I think but really I can't decide. It's my favourite because of its scale, also the dome.....I love huge building with domes because it reminds me of the Catherdral of Santa Maria del Fiore in Florence, Italy.

Why do you want to join our server?
Because I love GoT and I think helping to recreate the world in Minecraft (one of, if not the best game) will be a fun experience. I am a good builder I would say and a quick learner.

2022-07-27_23.28.46.png2022-07-27_23.29.16.png2022-07-27_23.27.27.png2022-07-27_23.29.22.png2022-07-27_23.29.29.png2022-07-27_23.29.32.png2022-07-27_23.29.41.png2022-07-27_23.29.47.png2022-07-27_23.29.59.png2022-07-27_23.30.06.png

Did you follow the application rules?
Yes

Azulejo

Bloodmage
Staff member
Hey Charold! Nice work with the app house and sorry for the wait! Just so you know, if you don't recieve a response after a week on any of your posts you are encouraged to bump it. It's very easy that posts get lost between all the new entrances, so we are glad whenever someone reminds us that they are waiting for our feedback!

Regarding your house, I see no major issues with it. Just one thing: you may have noticed that the grass and dirt textures on your build are different than those in the app house. This is due to the biome where you are. In this case it does not affect the build that much, but sometimes the biome will significantly change the look of some blocks. Keep that in mind for your next challenges, some may require a specific biome to turn out good!

With this build we hope you catched some of the techniques and ways we have of building here. Now your task will be to build other houses in the style of different locations in our server, but this time instead of copying you will have to come up with a design of your own based on the characteristics of the area we tell you.

Your next challenge will be to build a house in the style of /warp Hammerhal, with a yard. Once you are done you can upload some screenshots here and I will evaluate them as soon as I can. Have fun!

PS: You may want to read the builder application form, I think you missed something :p

Charold

Mummer
Hi, just saw the feedback. Ill keep the biome tip in mind, thanks. Also yes I did forget something.....You know nothing, Jon Snow.

Reactions: Azulejo