Came back and have an issue

Hey guys I came back from my 1 month vacation, wont go into detail but besides house i own near Marvao a walled village with a castle i also visited from spain salamanca, avilla, segovia, madrid and toledo. Now to the more important stuff, 60% of the vacation i didnt have wi fi or phone signal so i couldn check very often the forums, but when i came back aperantly playground was completely cleaned out. My issue is that I had a full scale castles test there that i worked really hard on for more than half a year and completely deleting my test with no warning whatsoever wasnt taken lightly by me. So I'm asking if there's anything that can be done if not I'm a bit disapointed to be honest. But of course if nothing can be done I'll just have to live with it.

Thank you for reading
Sserious

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Hey Sser, welcome back! That trip sounds amazing, I'm really jealous :eek: If you have any awesome pics that we might be able to use as inspiration for the server, or just in general, feel free to share them!

About the sadder part of the post- I'm really sorry that your tests in Playground were deleted; we did make a mistake in clearing Playground too hastily the first time around, giving a warning a day (24 hours) in advance. For the future, we're going to give warnings a week in advance. However, this probably wouldn't have changed what happened- if you knew you were going to be away without internet for an extended period of time, you should have moved your castle tests to your plot (if they fit) or Misc (which is meant for 1:1 tests too large for plots, and similar things). Playground has always been intended to just be a place for random temporary stuff and for goofing around, and periodic clearings when it got too full were planned from the very beginning.

However, you're in luck: The old playground prior to being wiped is still on the Test server, and I was able to save a couple tests as schematics. I just need Mike to transfer those to the main server and then they can simply be pasted in.

Thank you so much emot, I admit I didn't thought about that prior to my vacation thanks for telling me for future ocassions :D. And yes I have so many photos of architectural elements, I visited 4 huge cathedrals i think if not more and visited the alcazar de segovia which was my top moment since i took inspiration from it.

Thanks once again for the quick response,
Sserious

Reactions: Wazgamer

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
FYI the builds are on the Production server now, the schematic names are PlaygroundBackup1, PlaygroundBackup2, and PlaygroundBackup3. Two of those are yours, I believe the other one is another random test. You'll need an editor to do /schematic load [name] and then //paste somewhere where there's room (preferably on your plot if there's room, or in /warp misc).