Block Change Request: The thatch/fur blocks in a grey colour

Bovine

Playwright
Pronouns
he/him
Request: The thatch/fur blocks in a grey colour

Request Type: General Addition

Try to describe all workarounds and associated issues that make it necessary to add this block in your eyes.
A grey version of the thatch/fur blocks could add a lot more to interior decoration. A number of times in cannon wolf pelts which are mostly grey in colour are described in various uses, mostly as bedding and I can imagine furniture draped in them as well. perhaps it is possible to also make the fur bed in a grey colour?.

I know that we have a limit on the number of new blocks we can add. I don't see this is a priority but still worth bringing up.

Thanks!

Types of evidence to support your request: Canon

Canonical Evidence
Wolfskin is described as a decoration and material throughout the books.

Jakethesnake8_8

Firemage
Pronouns
he/him
Go on lad, achieve what I couldn't
Reaching GIFs | Tenor

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
I know it's been ages but this is the kind of thing that'd be good for an expansion of textiles (I think I've made a comment somewhere else on this).
A raw fleece option would look similar to furs, so having one to two colours of raw wool would have utility as furs. It'd also help bring colour to northern interiors, which are mostly dark browns with some northern wood.

I'll edit this message with some pictures when I get home

Finn01

Herald
Request: The thatch/fur blocks in a grey colour

Request Type:
General Addition

Try to describe all workarounds and associated issues that make it necessary to add this block in your eyes.
A grey version of the thatch/fur blocks could add a lot more to interior decoration. A number of times in cannon wolf pelts which are mostly grey in colour are described in various uses, mostly as bedding and I can imagine furniture draped in them as well. perhaps it is possible to also make the fur bed in a grey colour?.

I know that we have a limit on the number of new blocks we can add. I don't see this is a priority but still worth bringing up.

Thanks!

Types of evidence to support your request: Canon

Canonical Evidence
Wolfskin is described as a decoration and material throughout the books.
This would also be handy in showing thatch in wet climates, it tends to go silverly-grey.