babyplatypus19 Builder Application

Canada

I found westeroscraft when I was looking for maps of westeros and saw a link about a minecraft server that had a map of westeros.

I have always been a fan of the Harry Potter and Lord of The Rings series.

Game of Thrones
Clash of Kings

All of the above

My favourite character in the series has changed throughout the seasons. The first character I loved was like many other people was Tyrion Lannister. His charming and down to earth demeanour was hilarious and relatable. As the series progressed I started to think of Gendry and Brown as some of the coolest characters. Fast forward to season 7 I would say currently my favourite character is Varys, I love his calculated attitude and the way he speaks the truth to Daenerys while on Dragonstone.

My most important asset while hopefully not unique on this server is my extreme passion for the ASOIAF universe. Some of my unique qualities and skills are my wide variety of building experience lots of different types of group and solo builds. On a server I used to be a moderator on called citywars, groups of players built cities with each city trying to bring its own style such as roman times, medival times, futuristic. Another skill I have is my communication skills and ability to coordinate people and follow directions.

The main reason I want to build on this server is that for the longest time after becoming aware of the got universe, I have been looking for more visuals to really immerse myself in this fantasy world. Another reason I want to help build Westeros on this server is to add some of the ideas I have and influence some of my really cool build style.

YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW

Last edited by a moderator:

Arkilstorm

Dowager Countess of Grantham
Staff member
Hi Babyplatypus,

Thank you for your application. Unfortunately your application build doesn't quite meet the standard we expect of new builders. The style doesn't fit any existing project on our server, and doesn't really reflect any real-world structures that would potentially have a place in the Westeros universe.

It's unfortunate but at this time we'll have to reject your application. You're obviously passionate about ASOIAF and we would encourage you to spend some time on the server, meet our other builders and explore a little more, to increase your skill and understanding of how we build. Feel free to reapply at any time.

Many thanks,

Arkil

Ok, thanks for the feedback, I tried to go a little outside the box, ill study up more on the style you guys use and submit a new application at some point. :)