I randomly found it on Youtube

The MCU and the Tolkien Saga

Game of Thrones
Clash of Kings
Storm of Swords
Feast for Crows
Dance of Dragons

All of the above

My favorite charachter is Dany because she made some fundamental changes throughout the plot essentially after she got rid of her brother Viserys. Actually nearly everye main charachter made some serious changes because of some bad events but in my opinion Dany surely had one of the hardest times fleeing from Roberts Assasins or having to deal with her tyrannizing brother who sold her to a man who raped her. But she grew to a strong leader due to these experiences, for her goal to conquer the seven Kingdoms. Another reason for being my favorite character is her kind heart, freeing the slaves and how she built her army starting with the DOthraki who accepted her to be their queen.

Im good at buildings, especially big ones. Im also fast at adapting different building styles and i have advanced experience with WorldEdit and Voxelsniper. In addidtion to hat I've researched about the architectural patterns and the models the show makers used to build theit concepts of the world George Martin created.

Id like to build on the WesterosCraft Server because im a huge fan of the ASOIAF Universe and i also enjoy to build in Minecraft. Therefore i would really like to play with the WesterosCraft Team and be able to build something great and observable for a lot of other players.

I already did an application on the older website, here's my latest challenge:

YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW

Denied by Emotione11 on Feb 12, 2018.

Last edited by a moderator:

BantyRooster

Street Preacher
Hey Baaan, nice work. Here's some feedback:

Exteriors:
The daub and wattle pattern is a little crazy (try something more fluid and orderly) but other than that everything looks nice. Maybe use half doors to support your roof overhang in addition to the stairs though.

Interiors:
The interiors in general need to be a little more interesting, especially storage. Use more than just crates. Add more small details like cups, cobwebs, blood, etc. to make it look more lived in.

For your next challenge, build a 2-3 story house in the style of /warp wickenden. Good luck!

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Hey Baaan, are you still interested in pursuing this application? Please try to respond in the next week or the application may be rejected for inactivity.

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Application rejected due to inactivity, please feel free to pick the app back up where you left off in the future!