azzzzzr

Mummer

UK

Heard about this though Wired magazine

The Matrix

Game of Thrones
Clash of Kings

All of the above

Brienne shows us what it means to be a true loyal servant. She stuck by Renly as she stuck by Caitlyn.

I think everyone can lean something from here.

I'm a software engineers for big UK companies, I have an extensive knowledge of Java - I'm actually applying to create plugins but the form is bugged.

I want to build in 'world changing events'. Events that would look different depending on how advanced you are on your story, events that would look different who you serve.

GitHub avail on request

YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW

Last edited by a moderator:

Hal9007

Street Preacher
Hey azzzzzr,

Sorry about the coder application setup - we've navigated our website to a new platform and quite a bit has changed!

Great to hear your interest in building RPG plugins, though, and thanks for applying regardless - we'll likely be spinning up a RPG test server soon to begin looking at how various PvP and event-driven plugins could fit in with WesterosCraft. As Dan mentioned above, however, your GitHub and/or any other information about previous projects that you've worked on would be appreciated so that we can review your app in more detail. If privacy is a concern, feel free to DM the GitHub link to us through the forum.