Pronouns
he/him
What is your Minecraft username?
Axim0s

What is your age?
21-24

In what country are you living?
Germany

Where did you first hear about WesterosCraft?
Reddit

What do you like the most about GoT/ASoIaF?
My favorite character is Bran, as he almost died being thrown of by Jamie Lennister and in the end being the wisest man in Westeros. I liked his plot line and how he developed as a person!

What is your favorite build on our server?
The Wall, it looks really close to the one in the series, the slingshots, the castle. It's really impressive

Why do you want to join our server?
I love building and I am quite creative. I didn't play mincraft for awhile now since it has gotten pretty boring. But with the new Cliffs and Caves update it brought me back to it. Then I heard about you server, what you have accomplished and since GoT is one of my favorite series I would love to help you guys create that awesome world!!

2021-12-16_17.42.25.png2021-12-16_17.42.34.png2021-12-16_17.42.42.png2021-12-16_17.42.58.png2021-12-16_17.43.27.png2021-12-16_17.43.42.png2021-12-16_17.43.48.png2021-12-16_17.44.28.png

Did you follow the application rules?
You know nothing, Jon Snow

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Hey Axim0s,

Sorry about the wait; was away travelling last week, so I missed your app. Feel free to ping me if I don't reply in several days from now on.

Nice work with the apphouse! Not really seeing any issues with it. Hope the exercise was helpful for learning our server's building style. For subsequent challenge builds, you'll be expected to build original houses of your own design, in the style of specific locations on our server. However, I recommend thinking of it similarly to the application house - except now, instead of simply replicating a house, you should try to replicate particular elements of multiple houses, and synthesize them into an original creation. After each one I'll give some feedback.

For the first challenge build, please make a medium-size house in the style of /warp tortown, with a yard. Let me know if you have any questions about anything. Good luck!