AxelHoss Builder Application

AxelHoss

Mummer

Germany

I built on WesterosCraft already a year ago or so. Now I am back and I want to help you build this beatiful world again :)

Star Wars, Stargate, Harry Potter, LOTR

Game of Thrones
Clash of Kings

All of the above

Tyrion Lannister I just love how he manages to survive and overcome every obsticle that this harsh world puts in his way. And despite his look he is still capable of doing great things and manage kingdoms and their intrigues and so on. His smallness is his biggest strength because most of his opponents underestimate him. Furthermore he has is heart on the right place and is a kind person.

I can speak fluent english and german.
I am not too picky, I will do a lot of builds other maybe dont want to do because they seem boring or too much effort.

I really like this whole fantasy world and would love to be a part of this building project again. If you ask yourself now why I stopped visiting the server the answer is very simple. I had a pretty rough year, changed my studyprogram, moved to another city and so on so I couldnt find the time to come to the server and build.

you know nothing Jon Snow

Approved by Emotione11 on Sep 19, 2017.

Last edited by a moderator:

Enah

Skinchanger
Hye Axel, great re-app house! you really took to the White Harbour style! A few notes: the hearth and chimney you have are a bit dark, WH typically has lighter or whiter of those. The thatch is a bit patchy in some spots and should all be dark thatch in WH. The ceilings are pretty good, though a little more steps running across would be better to support weight. We also have moved beyond using logs in most houses.
I would also like to point out that WH is really chilly and bed hangings (curtains and canopies) would be used greatly to prevent the onset of cold in bed. Another thing is the pyramid of crates, that's just a tad odd? Yea, odd works. And you have cobwebs in the main bedroom...

Anyways now onto the good part! :D

Since this is really good and you have been a builder before I am going to give you a Challenge build! Please study this style well, and you should pass with flying colours! I want you to build in the style of Fairmarket, a townhouse in lower middle class with the profession of cooper. Good luck!

AxelHoss

Mummer
I agree with your criticism on that WH house. Thank you for your Feedback !
I will do the Challenge now :D

Reactions: Enah

Enah

Skinchanger
Hey, this looks great! Fairmarket is a really hard style, my only concerns are you have the brick tops showing upstairs which should be covered if possible as well as you have the drawers/tools uncovered, which isnt that big of a deal, but its a good amount of storage exposed. Other than that, I would say you have surpassed, so welcome back to building! (will ask if you have to have a probation/be a new builder and will edit this out when i find out)