Abandoned Project Application: House Ironsmith by Zanji

zanji

Herald
I recommend not to deviate from the established style of bogs, regardless of personal preference. Using more or less the same script/style as carci used in the Neck would help greatly to tie the regions to together.

Assuming the feedback provided by Dutchguard and Aerio will be applied this project is approved by me ;-)
So I'd just use the script. Need another approving mod though.

Last edited:

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
I approve, just recommend you keep some variation for the plot size and shape. The low-lying blackhouse like style works very nicely if they don't seem uniform and are always individual in shape.

Also a reminder that this is one of the few areas of the server where you don't need to terraform to make it look good. So try and keep as much of the existing terrain as you can imo.

zanji

Herald
Abandonment issue

Heyo. I haven't been here for a while but wanted to be more active again. After looking over Ironsmith again I think it's best to abandon it now. I don't feel passionate about it anymore and think someone else should get the chance to build it. I don't know how exactly the whole procedure works, but I really like the castle and think it should be included if anyone wants to pick the project up again in the future, aswell as the house style.

That's it really. Have a nice day.

Azulejo

Bloodmage
Staff member
It might not be necessary to say it, but just so you know there's no problem in abandoning. Sometimes we loose interest, feel unmotivated, overestimate the scope of a project or our capabilites, perhaps our commitment to it, or time is no longer as plentiful. Generally abandoned projects, specially if recently so, are expected to be continued, not restarted. What you have done there is a good base imo, so be sure whoever takes over will keep on with it. That aside, don't feel pressured to deliver any level of performance, after all we are here to have fun first and foremost. You should find the pace and amount of work that you feel confortable with.​

Reactions: Finn01