Suggestions

Xx_CC23_xX

Bard
Pronouns
she/her
Here are some suggestions that I had for you. A class for players, where they can choose what the style of game play could be.

Maester Class- To be a maester is to guide other players in choices that they can make. You can heal, and help make battle strategies for your house. To be a maester you are the only ones who can read and write (a command that they can use to open a book in their hand) they can teach others the command too. Maesters cam record about current events that people in the future can learn about. If a player chooses the Maester Class they will start in the Citadel. A Maesters goal is to get as many chains as they can.

Lower Class- To be a low born is to be a soldier in the middle of great battles, this class involves adventure and work. Players in this class are great survivors. And can rise high in the world, if they know how to. Lower Class players are the soul of any good kingdom. Players can so chose to be a farmer, blacksmith, Baker, miner, ect. Players can become assassins but it’s a very specific path in order to become one. They can choose what house to represent. A player cannot start as a middle or high class role until they get enough money to buy a house for middle and high class, but pursuing the “better life” will be difficult and at times frustrating but it is accurate to GoT.

Middle Class- To get into Middle Class you need to raise enough money to buy a middle class house. The middle class is for the skilled workers and impressive artists, making money is easy for you. You still go to battle but with proper armor and a sword and do some damage.

High Class- The High Class is for the knights and hands. These are warriors of battle and bannermen to noble houses. Players can learn how to read and write if they so chose but they need the maester for that. They can be kings guard, or the treasurer or the master of whispers.

Sorcerer - This is a very limited class, not very many people can become sorcerers. But if you are one you can brew potions, and make prophecies (even if there fake), prophecies should be consulted with the owner of the server to see if they can be effective with the server.

Wight walkers - now this “clan” should be ruled by one of the leaders of the server. There should be a limit to Wight Walkers because they are very powerful. But killing rangers of the nights watch and wildling to build up your army is the goal. By adding the dead to your “clan” you can have a command to have them teleport to you and switch their allegiance. Anyone who is upset about being killed, well let them know that this is just a game and there part of an all powerful army now.

Noble Houses - This should go to all of the people who in some way helped the sever become what it is. It should be noted that they can be overthrown if they lose a battle, and to that they should be good losers and give the clan to them.

If you are a criminal, and you are caught you will spend time in the dungeons and then travel up to the wall. Where you can become part of the nights watch. Under the new clan they’re part of their title will be “recruit” and they will have o say their vows in order to have a real title in the nights watch.

I'm also thinking that you should turn this into a server soon and for the castles under construction should just say that. I believe that this would be a great server and I can help it get some publicity because I have a YouTube channel and I will definitely put a link to your website. I also think that distance sound is a big deal for this. If a discord call is used for everybody it should be good to have distance sound or 3D sound I believe it's called. I think that the server is good now but have constant updates to it in the early stages of playing it. I myself am very excited to play and get other people to play.

Thanks, CC23
PS I would like for someone to write back to me anything that is being done or something.

Enah

Skinchanger
Hey thanks, we too have a YouTube channel, and Instagram and reddit and Facebook accounts, those usually draw in guests and potential builders. We also have a fairly sizeable area of what the game should be like But I forget where on the forums it is

Xx_CC23_xX

Bard
Pronouns
she/her
I also think that we should encourage conspiracy. Maybe not outright say it but very subtly hint at it. (People know its an option but doesn't feel like its a must.)

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
The is a codex or something. A massive collection of the proposed rules. Some of the stuff was similar to what you suggest but has greater depth in general. I can't remember where it is Enah but I remember it exists. Isn't it on google docs?