Thamus' Texture Treasure Trove

Thamus_Knoward

Shadowbinder
Although I may not be specifically working on WC textures, I'd still like to make whatever I make available for WC to take advantage of.

So @Emotione11, give me a shout if you want any bulk or individual tiles!

Masoned Stone:
Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 23.54.26.png

Brick:
Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 23.57.08.png

Slate:
Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 23.58.30.png

Plaster:
Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 00.02.41.png

Thatch:
Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 00.03.58.png

Timber Walls:
Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 00.05.25.png

Timber Frames:
Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 00.06.39.png

More textures are here:

[1] Citadel/ Medical Textures

License Disclaimer:
All of the above work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/.

Last edited:

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Looking great Tham! Those timber frames are really cool, maybe sometime in the future we'll be able to find a spot for them...

Although you said you're not doing stuff specifically for WC anymore, were you still planning to do those updated stone/terrainset textures I remember you working on a while ago?

Also, what are those spotty things supposed to be on the 5th to last and 4th to last timber walls?

CashBanks

A Knight at the Opera
Staff member
images

Thamus_Knoward

Shadowbinder
@Emotione11
re: Terrainset: Yeah definitely, I've been trying to learn more about natural rock formations to do them well enough but it is a slow process (and not a terribly motivating one since they are kinda hard to prototype).

re: Spotty things: They are meant to be wet and dry mussels (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mussel#/media/File:CornishMussels.JPG) on ship planks. I kinda rushed them though. I can definitely make em more recognizable.

Thamus_Knoward

Shadowbinder
Textures I made for my "School of Healing" entry in our Summer Contest 2018, that I, alas, never used.

Citadel Medical Chart:
Comes with random CTM for the single tile showing not only the elbow, but also shoulder, knee, pelvis, chest, hand and skull bones.

Cadaver:
Med School Style Autopsy - Comes as custom block 2*1

Surgical Tools:
Horizontal CTM. The single panel contains the bare necessities of surgical instruments while the full 3 panel CTM contains tools for a well-stocked operating room (Scissors, clamps, forceps, scalpel, bone saw, needles, you name it! Fun stuff :D).

Citadel Tomes of Knowledge:
aka textbooks. The financial bane of every student. Come as custom 1*1 blocks where the books are stacked up in various configurations.
I tried to cover basic citadel teachings: Ravenry/ Animal Husbandry, Geometry/ Math/ Architecture, Poisons/ Illnesses/ Anatomy, Medicines/ Hydrology/ Bodily fluids and what they tell us (?!), Navigation by the stars/ Astronomy, Plant-Biology/ Herbology/ Agriculture

Citadel Banner:

Metal Sheet Roofing:

Top to bottom: copper (oxidized), copper (fresh), lead (oxidized), lead (fresh), zinc (oxidized), zinc (fresh). This could work really, really well if somebody added a simple shader that adds a rudimentary glint/ sheen to metal blocks.

Leech Jug:
Comes as a 1*1 custom block.

Glass Cylinder:
I was planning to make this into a 1*1 custom block and have various organs in formaldehyde swimming inside. I Have not gotten around to fixing some clipping issues with the inner texture yet.

Last edited: