Valeyard22 Builder Application

Valeyard22

Mummer

Czech Republic

I play Minecraft 10 years and I have always liked Adventure maps such as LOTR, Hobbit, Eragon, Herobrin and Steve ... After i found the game the throne I tried to find some epic maps for playing and then i found Westcraft
I found it by accident and the whole map and your work is the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

Supernatural, Doctor Who, Eragon, LOTR, Lucifer and a lot of more..

Game of Thrones
Dance of Dragons
Winds of Winter

Season 1
Season 2
Season 3
Season 4
Season 5
Season 6
Season 7
All of the above

I do not have the most favorite character. and every one of my favorite characters has also died: D
But Tyrion, Bron, Dany, Jon (Aegon), Arya and HODOR are not bad. And the opponents ..? Joffrey, Ramsie, and white walkers make up the story but I liked their death: D

A few years ago I owned a vanilla server but then I started studying and there was no time for the game. So I have the knowledge of how to get on the server and how to be a good member of A-Team
I also recorded videos on YOUTUBE from minecraft for a while, because I enjoy the game and I like to experience and enjoy learning new things.
So i hope i will be helpfull for your team

Such i said.. I love GoT, Minecraft and Westeros
it's my paradise :)
And i want to join you becouse
your long term work is amazing... absolutely
I built a small house, adjusted the surroundings and interior and tried to build a ruin that controls white walkers, because I think it is thematic and I like improvising so I hope you like it

"YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW"

Denied by Emotione11 on Jan 12, 2019.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Hey Valeyard,

Thank you for the application! Your build is a pretty interesting concept, but unfortunately isn't in the style that our server is looking for. Thus, I'm going to reject this application, however if you're still interested, I encourage you to spend more time getting familiar with our server and building style, and then submitting a new application once you're ready. Studying /warp kingslanding would be a good start, for example.

Best,
Emote