Completed Project Application: House Graceford by Margaery and Desmera

Haven’t been on for a while so maybe this changed but as far as I know Holy Hall was off limits to be done alongside HG? Otherwise the castle is really nice and maybe some more detail would be good for the main settlements but it’s nice overall.

SeapunkPeaches

Cersei's Left Bob
Hello, lovely app, but I just have some concerns about the castle and other settlements. I think it's kind of a wasted opportunity not to have something more unique. The Gracefords have a long history going back to the Andal invasion, ana they're also very pious. Every past applicant for this project provided something a bit more unique for this fairly important part of the Reach, so I hope you can put some more creativity into the planning. Also, what's with the Widows?

@Spikespiegel we do but it is often not up to date with certain projects especially surrounding server builds and it does not go into detail about other possibile issues with the build, it’s perceived ownership, etc.

Howy

Royal Messenger
I have concerns about the simplicity of the house tests. There aren't even windows on the smaller ones. Please create a small example 'mini' of 4-6 houses on a field so I can see how you intend to plan them. Also ensure that they are detailed as they would be to the extent in-game - you don't have to build ints, only exts matter in this case.

Margaery_Tyrell

The Dark Lord Sauron
I have concerns about the simplicity of the house tests. There aren't even windows on the smaller ones. Please create a small example 'mini' of 4-6 houses on a field so I can see how you intend to plan them. Also ensure that they are detailed as they would be to the extent in-game - you don't have to build ints, only exts matter in this case.

Considering how close it is to Highgarden, Ambrose, Ball, and the like, it may be wise to add some plaster into the low class tests. I like the shapes tho, and the slate choice is congruent with the region.

Margaery_Tyrell

The Dark Lord Sauron
Main castle and its immediate support structures are complete

D0mfAZE.png

Gl6HQ83.png

S2qthXZ.png