Completed Highgarden

Arkilstorm

Dowager Countess of Grantham
Staff member
I’d like to add, a couple of considerations:

Unlike KL where we encouraged building a trillion houses one after the other, please be considerate of other builders and don’t do an entire street in one go; give others the opportunity to build aswell please.

And secondly, there are a lot of diagonal houses which may prove tricky for newer and probation builders. There are a couple of these completed houses in the southern-most gold-lined area for reference.

Also, please take note of the suggested palette/material guides, note blocks, and those structures which require permission.

Happy Building!

Collonade garden test submission for Ark
Updated:I changed the stairs to the color Ark updated them to
BIZRZQN.jpg

Last edited:

Enah

Skinchanger
/warp ChippingBarter aka hg sprawltown is now open for building. please limit the steep thatch roof style. and give a realistic amount fo sleeping arrangements inside houses. and any house built on a pasture or orchard should not have a door opening to the agriculture unless stated on profession sign!

remember to be courteous and build responsibly!

_Simbaa

Printmaker
Just a few things I noticed while floating around the castle:

1. This building is blocking the walkway of the wall.
wVb07gE.jpg

2. and this one
fRFJV4W.jpg

3. There are alot of storage blocks in these outermost towers, it makes me wonder why are there? what is being stored there? Arrows? Oil? However I wonder if it is necessary to store so many of all those things in a regular watchtower. Oil would need to be heated up - and there is no way they would be able to make fire in the tower or outside of it without burning the entire hedge maze and then bring the oil up by ladders. Futhermore the arrows do make some sense if they are Not stored along with other things but stones in the upper most level, where they are exposed to rain and other elements that would damage the goods or the storage blocks (such as chests), and using an argument that they would just bring it back down when it rains and back up when it stops (via the ladders) does sound strange to me. Therefore I would recommend reducing the amount of storage blocks and storage blocks type to more reasonable amounts. (all of these are from the same tower)
oieVfRD.jpg

Rr3kqJk.png

CeB9PXy.png

9zrb91s.png

uiKQnRG.png

otherwise a nice castle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elduwin