Approved House Tully of Riverrun

Arkilstorm

Dowager Countess of Grantham
Staff member
Forum Title.png
My lords, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the lands of Riverrun, where alliances are as fluid as the rivers themselves, and drama flows faster than the speed of a thousand horsemen! Today, we embark on a journey to explore the wonders and woes of this charmingly perplexing stronghold. So grab your armour, sharpen your wit, and prepare for a wild ride as we navigate the treacherous waters of Riverrun, where even the fish have more political savvy than your average courtier. Let the game begin!

Dive into the project application here!

Thank you to everyone who helped with the project application so far and for all the feedback.​

Arkilstorm

Staff member

Riverrun Project Plan​

This project tracking document will allow us to monitor the progression of the project, delegate responsibilities, and help to prioritise the workload throughout. Any site that is flagged "Open" is open for leading by a builder. Please ask permission by marking at the project warp or above the location with your intent. NOTE: Please don't tag any site until after June 12th when the project will kick off.

Last edited:

CashBanks

A Knight at the Opera
Staff member
The_Return_of_the_King_Banner.png

Gealrüable

Royal Messenger
Super exited! :D, Love to see a pink Riverrun!
Since flooding would be a constant worry for the castle, seeing this reflected in the architecture might be interesting - a focus on the upper floors, raised buildings, maybe additional drainage canals (especially for dungeons)?

DutchGuard

Shadowbinder
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
Having already spent quite some time reviewing the document and giving Ark feedback, I am eager to approve this application! Ark has been working on this for such a long time that it's almost de facto approved but it's useful to have some approving mods so that a few of us are keeping an eye on the project.

Arkilstorm

Staff member
Howdy everyone!
Thanks for your patience while I've been turning the region into sand and killing all the trees - over the next week or so I'll be marking out the boundaries, roads and putting the placeholders in their assigned places as per the project map.

If anyone is interested in leading one of the named projects within the RR server build, please feel free to drop me a message, or a comment in this thread. A list of all available projects are detailed in the project tracker above.

With that in mind, now that the castle has been pasted into position, we will now be opening the castle for contributions. Please see the list of open areas in the tracker. There are brass tags all around the castle above each structure - please add a block with your name if you are interested in building there. We'll be kicking off the building this weekend. There will also be a planned server build event in the coming couple of weeks too.

Cheers!

Arkilstorm

Staff member
Howdy everyone!
Thanks for your patience while I've been turning the region into sand and killing all the trees - over the next week or so I'll be marking out the boundaries, roads and putting the placeholders in their assigned places as per the project map.

If anyone is interested in leading one of the named projects within the RR server build, please feel free to drop me a message, or a comment in this thread. A list of all available projects are detailed in the project tracker above.

With that in mind, now that the castle has been pasted into position, we will now be opening the castle for contributions. Please see the list of open areas in the tracker. There are brass tags all around the castle above each structure - please add a block with your name if you are interested in building there. We'll be kicking off the building this weekend. There will also be a planned server build event in the coming couple of weeks too.

Cheers!
Hi guys! I’m planning a server build day at Riverrun next weekend - please make sure you’ve put a floating tag above structures you’re interested in by Wednesday. If you have basic facade tests on your plot let me know in the tag as I’ll be setting up the build event and need to approve tests.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Arkilstorm

Staff member
Morning guys! So It turns out I'm being forced to go to a BBQ Saturday so my plan for an afternoon/evening build day is going to be tricky! Instead, I'm proposing we have a build afternoon/evening Friday (tomorrow) instead. If anyone's able to join, please do - and make sure any tests plots you're interested in building at Riverrun are tagged. I'll be looking through them all today and putting the plan together this evening.

The build day will begin at 7pm UK-time / 2pm EST.
If anyone's able to take some nice screenshots and/or recordings, that'd be much appreciated. Once the build day starts, people can continue building over the weekend at RR as long as approval has been given (in-game and added to the tracker at the top of this thread).

Thanks!