Completed Project Application: House Westbrook by Ubeka & Simbaa

DutchGuard

Shadowbinder
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
Sorry @_Simbaa to drag this out of the depths, but could you possible write a very quick Wiki article for Westbrook? The wiki is the only certainty that our names will echo through time. Praise the Seven.

_Simbaa

Printmaker
Right now I am bit tight on time so I am afraid I wont be able to do it anytime soonish, but once I sort out my uni work, ill try to put one togather, however it wont be in the next week or 2.

Reactions: DutchGuard

_Simbaa

Printmaker
Hi, I like to ask permission for a small Westbrook update. just a gradual over-the-time fix up of the Castle gradient along with an update to it with our new blocks, and some other minor changes, to help bring it up to date. I would probably include a a revisit to some parts of the lands aswell, mostly fixing some issues caused by our Terrain-set texture change.
Cheers,
Simba

DutchGuard

Shadowbinder
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
Only if you promise to submit a wiki article.

But seriously I think its generally okay to update your own projects as long as you don't nuke large areas. Gradual and limited updates are fine. We want to avoid the possibility of builders removing large areas and never returning to finish them.

If you want to make any major terra or town changes (such as replotting) post them here and get a mod to approve before starting.

Elduwin

Skinchanger
Staff member
As former approval mod of Westbrook, please let me go through the changes (other than the castle and TS new blocks) that you would want to do before making any modification.

Reactions: FD001__