Completed House Estren of Wyndhall by Pix

lemonbear

Nymeria
Staff member
Pronouns
she/her
Hi, pix! I like your plans overall. Just a few things:
  • Since Wyndhall is so close to the Riverlands, could you add a few house tests with maybe a few elements from the Riverlands? Like, for example, maybe a bit more wood or brown d&w?
  • It doesn't really make sense to change the location of Pendric Hills (especially) to your proposed location because that is actually where Nunn's Deep is located. I actually kind of like the idea of the current location of Pendric Hills because it is an example of a different type of geological feature than we typically have. At most, I think it'd be okay to switch the locations of the two and touch up the mountain terra of the current location of Pendric Hills.

Pixeld_

Poet
Thanks for the quick respone!

I was originally planning on increasing the number of daub houses the closer you get to the riverlands (I already have a daub variant in the orignal app). This shoud have been mentioned in the document. I also made new house tests inspired on the riverlands style.
And I agree, it actually makes more sense to switch the location of Pendrich Hills back to the original place on the map.
I updated my map and added some pictures for inspiration below.

Feel free to give remarks!
Pix

CashBanks

A Knight at the Opera
Staff member
Hey Pix, I loved your work with Hutcheson so happy to jump on as approving mod on this one.

Small note that I like the pebble mix for the river bank but fair warning it can be tricky to add smooth pebbles over a large area, you can let me know when you get to that stage of terra and we can workshop some approaches if you want.

• Love
Reactions: Pixeld_

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
With your new house test on the far right, maybe also have a version where the top block of the wall is wood, rather than the bottom. It’d be easier to explain with an example, sorry.

Pixeld_

Poet
Small note that I like the pebble mix for the river bank but fair warning it can be tricky to add smooth pebbles over a large area, you can let me know when you get to that stage of terra and we can workshop some approaches if you want.
Will do!

With your new house test on the far right, maybe also have a version where the top block of the wall is wood, rather than the bottom. It’d be easier to explain with an example, sorry.
I think I understand. I’ll experiment with it a bit.

Shymon

Lord Lannister
Hello Pixeld_ ,
I am applying for a holdfast downriver of /warp pendrichills. The test is at my plot, floating in mid air.
I'll decorate the surroundings when you're online because I'd like to discuss certain ideas.

Reactions: Pixeld_