Sappertsc Probation

Ric

Ser
Staff member
Hey Sapp, congrats! I'll be your probation leader for this month.

The probation process is simple: you have to build at least 5 houses in 5 different projects and, if after one month, you are up to standards I'll approve you as a full builder. Remember to post in this thread all of the locations of the houses, with their coordinates and the closest warp too. I'll give you feedback in those 5 houses and all others you build in this time frame.

If you need help with anything be sure to send me a msg. Good luck! :D

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
Definitely in a few days, if not I can let you practice building on my plot in test.
Also good on you Ric for getting in quickly, you bet me to it

• Haha
Reactions: Sapper and Ric

Sapper

Playwright
Ric I finished the interior for the house and I built a house in the style of StoneHelm, my fav build, there in my area we were last night, ill be on again tn same time

Reactions: Ric

Sapper

Playwright
I found some work. It was interior only, so I only did the inside. Warp wetlandshamlet1, 3856, 37, 8888, the house has a frog on the melon at the top you will be what I mean.

Sapper

Playwright
Sorry for not being active in game, I’ve been watching the election and it’s very stressful here in the US, I’ll be in game soon, I’m happy to extend my probation

Ric

Ser
Staff member
No worries! :)

I'll take this opportunity to make a quick update here: we've been through your first two houses. Solid work, but we changed some stuff together.

See you soon,
Ric

Sapper

Playwright
Me and ric did this so it isn’t just my work, he helped me so much I was confused with the style

warp rmvillage
-399 89 21217