Completed House Norridge of Whitegrove by Ammika and Margaery

Margaery_Tyrell

The Dark Lord Sauron
There are houses available in the Eastern Forest zone (denoted by brown wool) the warp is

/warp wghamlet2

This isn't limited to the hamlet, there are other houses along the forest trails as well

The houses should generally look like this:

2ciakpf.png

In regards to the yards ensure that there is a degree of "wildness" to them with some shrubs/patches of grass and more rustic looking veggies in their yards.

Such as this:

xBjudAk.png

Please let @Ammika or I know if you have any questions, and check your /mail for feedback

Margaery_Tyrell

The Dark Lord Sauron
As of today /warp norridgeapiary and /warp wghamlet2 are done, there are still more available plots in the eastern forest (reachable by /warp wghamlet2 withing the brown wool)

GtM3ixL.png

RCmCSsR.png

However upcoming is an opportunity to apply to test for a septry at /warp wgseptry

QBBuPNT.png

The septry is a producer of fine wine and beeswax candles, please include a dedicated space for candlemaking outdoors and a facility for making wines and a space underneath for storing and aging said wines.

For examples of candlemaking look around the town at /warp wickenden

For examples of winemaking look around /warp uffvineyard and /warp woodwrightseptry

The style should be reminiscent of the septry at /warp holyhallseptry, /warp woodwrightseptry and the motherhouse currently under construction at /warp peachleigh. It should gracefully conform to the hill it sits on and should be fairly nice but not overly wealthy.

I will place grapevines and supporting vegetable plots after the septry is in place.

Place a marker on the blue ball of wool to indicate youve made a test and Ill check out your test at your plot and approve/suggest some changes. Please be aware that being the only test is not a surefire guarantee that your test will be accepted.

Margaery_Tyrell

The Dark Lord Sauron
Here's what we have done so far:

COMPLETED:

RohfkNN.png

FGTpB3z.png

C7Vy7dV.png

GS0SWK4.png

z08Kl6K.png

qQsGVvt.png

rur5hQn.png

IN PROGRESS:

cSQaLDT.png

NDyVCMk.png

p8UFYTm.png

GWw3jQB.png

Basically the Septry Lands are 100% done, the Main town is done, wghamlet1 farmlands are WIP, the Eastern Forests are 90% done (abandoned hunting lodge WIP), the Cider Hall forests are 20% done, and the HG-adjacent area is still heavy WIP with lots of plotting left to do.

Margaery_Tyrell

The Dark Lord Sauron
Mkay so Whitegrove is at the 99% mark, all structures, settlements and mander terra is done, feel free to take a look around (/warp whitegrove, /warp wgseptry, /warp norridgevassal)

HOWEVER. I need help with a final tasks

I need someone with experience with scripts to help me fill in the forests, as in the actual trees (Cashbanks has offered to help with the forest floors). Its relatively simple style:

dark brown wool: MixedThinBirch, ThamBirchS, ForestAlder

brown wool: ForestMaple, ThamBeechM, ForestAlder

My general vision is a dense forest similar to the one across the river at Highgarden by the hunting lodge, and im only asking for this because I dont want to spend 4 months handplacing the trees
2020-11-13_02.10.20.png

Thamus_Knoward

Shadowbinder
Here's what I got so far with the trees that you specified. I've added my own ground mix and debris just for completion's sake. Obvs you don't need those when Cash is working on the ground cover!
f012ab47fe.jpg

This is floating somewhere over the Whitegrove forest construction site.. not exactly sure where :O

Reactions: Ric

Margaery_Tyrell

The Dark Lord Sauron
And with that Whitegrove is

Complete

And I await post-approval from the mods, Ammika and I would like to thank everyone who helped with Whitegrove, especially Thamus_Knoward who helped out massively with his forest scripts, Adorkabley who built dozens of houses, Luk_emAn who made the Septry and countless others who helped along the way

Here are the major warps to make things easier:

• wglodge - abandoned hunting lodge from the peake days in the middle of the forest
  • wgapiary - manor house that produces honey, cut flowers and pears
  • wgham3 - village of Sindain at the entrance of the eastern forest
  • wgham4 - hamlet affected from a tavern fire, that was put out by the denizens of the hamlet
  • wghamlet2 - hamlet in the middle of the eastern forest
  • wgseptry - septry on top of a large hill that produces wine and balsamic vinegar
  • whitegrove - main warp that leads to the middle of the town
  • norridge - duplicate of the above warp
  • norridgevassal - former castle of house norridge before they took over whitegrove, now home to a norridge cadet branch
  • nvhamlet1 - hamlet in the vassal lands dedicated to cattle raising
  • nvhamlet2 - hamlet in the vassal lands dedicated to agriculture
  • wgflax - flax production used to make linens
  • wgcastle- direct warp to the castle
  • nvmanse - manor house that produces apples and apple cider